Tuesday, October 30, 2007

BE A B.I.T.C.H.

I'm sure you've noticed that Being In Total Control Honey, is a

BITCH. We should all strive to be BITCHes, in control of

ourselves and our lives, not controlling others. I have tried to

be a BITCH my whole life, so far, no luck. But I persevere. All the

best people are BITCHes, I know you know some of them.

This blog is not about BITCHes, however, it's about poetry. I love

poems, there should be more poems in our lives. There should be

a Sirius or XM channel with just poetry. I'd listen. Like books on

tape, only poems on tape. I'll be putting up some of my favorites,

and some not. Maybe some rants or musings in between.

For example, when Ellen and Oprah both cry within a 2 week

period of each other, I'm afraid the world as I know it will never

be the same. Those two definitely need to work on their inner

BITCH. Short quiz, how many one name people can you think of?

Ellen, Oprah, Cher, Hilary, Marilyn, Valentino, Einstein, Brando,

(yes, last names count, would you know who I was talking about

if I said Smith? Would you? No, you wouldn't!) the Donald,

Gable, Lombard, Scarlett, Rhett, Bambi, Huey, Duey, Louie,

Dumbo, Lassie, (did I say people, I meant people and others)

A-rod, or is it I-rod, I always get mixed up. Mickey, Minnie,

Shakespeare, Sting, the Boss, etc. etc. You get the idea. Now go do

your own.

Next up, some poems!

Google