Sunday, November 4, 2007

HERDING CATS


I like cats. I've always had cats, although I would say I'm more of a dog person than a cat person. Right now I have 4 neighborhood cats that come over every morning and hang out in my front yard, laughing at my stupid dogs who bark at them every time they see them. This has been going on for about 5 years, but the dogs still don't get that they aren't going to get those cats, ever. The cats are three fixed males and one fixed female. The guys all huff and puff at each other, but they stay far away from the female, who I call "Fat M." She just looks at them and they cower. Do I have to say that she is BITCH? No, I don't. If you have cats, you know what I mean. I think the perfect TV show would be, HERDING CATS. Two people, six cats each, they have to herd the cats into an enclosure without touching them. (sorta like Babe and the sheep). Whoever does it first wins. You could make the prize 10 billion dollars, cause you know it ain't ever gonna happen. The cats will always win. But it would be fun to watch. A few cat poems coming up.
Google